International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
The International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is the largest hot air balloon festival in Canada. It is held each August in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, about 20 minutes southeast of Montreal and about halfway between Montreal and Vermont. The festival is situated at the Saint-Jean Airport and weather permitting (no storm activity detected within range, 50 km (31 mi), and winds above 12 km/h (7.5 mph)) Other festival activities include amusement rides, musical and comedy shows and “Nuits magiques” (tethered night flights)
Desert Safari in Gulf
It is must for everyone who is visiting UAE a memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one safari you cant do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend !
The following activities are included :
– Pick up by 4×4 wheel Drive from any point.
– Drive through the desert along Al Awir Road – Dune Bashing.
– 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
– Sun Set Photography
– Camel Rides
– Belly Dancing
– Bar (On Payment basis)
– Henna Painting
– Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
– Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
– Traditional costumes
– Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
– Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
– Sand Skiing (not included supplementary)
– Quad Bike (not included supplementary)
Ko Phi Phi
Phi Phi is a beautiful archipelago located in the Krabi Province not too far from Phuket. Ko Phi Phi Don is the only island in the group with permanent inhabitants while the smaller Ko Phi Phi Leh is famous as the filming location for the 2000 movie “The Beach”. Travelers go here enjoy the beaches and to participate in a variety of water recreation activities, such as snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking. As a result of the masses of tourists, Ko Phi Phi is becoming less and less attractive but for now it is still a very beautiful place to visit.